Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Anger

Dear Anger,

What do you want from me? Why have you come? It's been a long time since your last visit. I was doing pretty well with you away. I guess you have decided to come and stay with me for a while. I just can't seem to get rid of you. Fine. You can stay, but only for a little. You seem to have your way regardless of what I want anyway. I don't have to tell you to make yourself at home. You burrow your way deep down inside my gut, and you sit there. Heavy as an anchor, dragging me down every step I take. You are so cold. You stay alive by burning a fire to stay warm. Your fire burns and blazes inside of me. Making me want to scream out with rage. But not today. You will not control me. I will stifle your fire and suffocate your air supply. I will kill you dead. Your reincarnation will haunt me seeking revenge. I'll await our next meeting.

Forever yours,
Aziza

No comments:

Post a Comment