Sunday, March 21, 2010

French Toast!

Mother and daughter conversing in bathroom of a restaurant.

Mother

Hey Cathy, I want to go to the grocery store when we leave here.
Daughter
Yea mom, you told me earlier that you wanted to go. Do you know what you wanted to get?
Mother
Yea I wanted to make some french toast, but Im not sure how to tell you what the ingredients are. I know what they are in my head, but I just can't say them.
Daughter
Well how about you just start listing one of the ingredients and the rest will follow.
Mother
Oh, okay. Well then coffee cake.
Daughter
Coffee cake? Are you sure mom? You said that you wanted to make french toast.
Mother
I know, coffee cake is what I want to use for the french toast. The other day, I was at a bakery, and I was speaking to a woman who told me that she uses coffee cake instead of regular bread. Doesn't that just sound scrumptious?
Daughter
You know what mom, that does sound really really good. We will definitely have to go pick up some coffee cake, and french toast we will have for breakfast tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment