Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nutrition Necessary



So I have decided to start paying attention to my health a bit more. Well, more specifically my nutritional health. With the help of my best friend, I am learning what I should and should not be eating. I have just been feeling so crappy lately, no energy, dizzy...the works. And I am starting to believe it is because I just have not been eating that much. Also, I have been missing out on a lot of sleep. That combination is just no good, especially for a person like me. Naturally, my body just burns tons and tons of calories a day and I haven't been having much to replace them with. Of course I could try and blame it indirectly to just being flat out broke, but I think it stems a little bit deeper than that. I need to get educated and equipped with nutritional knowledge so that I can live a more healthy and energized day to day life. I am going to be trying new things and figuring out what works, and what doesn't work. I am thinking about creating a separate blog for this possibly, not sure yet. But if I do, it would be designed only for the purposes of figuring out how to get healthy! Hmm maybe I should. I think I might. I don't know. It's hard enough managing this one (okay no its not). But still, we shall see. We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment