Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pied Piper's Plot Planning

It is time for me to choose a plot for my story, I must begin this fictional journey. I have a new strategy. Usually, I am a thinker. No an overthinker. I think and nothing ever gets done. If things do not seem perfect, then I just won't put any energy into it. I just need to start and ideas will follow. It kind of reminds me of the Pied Piper. Now I know this tale is of tragic proportions but a thought comes to mind. I am the Piper (in pied: some colorful clothes). But instead of playing beautiful music to lure all of the children out of the city to their death (I know it's horrible), I will march the less traveled roads in my mind, playing sweet music to lure all of the thoughts and ideas out of their hiding areas. They will begin to follow me one by one, each idea coming to me as I continue. I must begin to walk and they will come. I just don't want to kill them off in the end. It is settled, I shall try this and hope for the best. Let the writing [and music] begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment