Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ceasing Structure

I wish I could record my thoughts with a tape recorder. As I think them, they instantly travel from my mind into a device that can capture all of the things that dance around in my mind. It is just too difficult for some odd reason for me to write them as I think. This is because as I think them, before I can write them down, I have to analyze the thoughts first and then put them in some 'proper' order. I have to rearrange the thoughts into functional sentences with correct grammar. The thoughts must make sense to the world. Not sure why I need to translate my brain into what is understood by the world. I might want to be heard. Understood. I want to stop rearranging. Stop putting things in order. Whatever comes out, comes out. I can't care about the world. I'll let them do the work and figure me out. I guess that's the fun of it all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment